Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yogic Flying may not be for Everyone but it is REAL!

It has come to my attention that many people (especially Amelia) do not believe that yogic flying can really happen. But I am here to tell you that it is very real and I've done it.

I had my first dream of yogic flying five years ago. As many of you know, I am from Eminence, KY so I had never even thought of doin' yoga moreless yogic flying. Heck I didn't even know what it was at first. I just thought I'd had a few too many Whiskey Sours. I mentione dit to my brother and he threw rocks at me so that's when I decided to look it up on the internet.

Not only is it REAL but there's a whole school dedicated to it - The Mahrishi Institute in Fairfield, Iowa. Here's a picture of his holiness, Maharishi Yogi. I just love that guy!!!




I went to that college for 2 years before I got kicked out for being a glutton. But I showed them! Just last week with the help of my friend Manny Del'Gonquin in MiddleVillage. I was set free and flew for the first time in all my life. Now I am changed forever!!!

Now that I have made this change my next course of action is to turn the MiddleVillage Javits Center into a Peace Palace for Yogic Flying meditation. That way everyone in MiddleVillage can be as happy as I am :-)

If you'd like to learn more about yogic flying check out http://permanentpeace.org/technology/yogic_flying.html

-Smilda Layne Taylor Coots

No comments: