Monday, December 10, 2007

From the desk of Rep. Jim Chamberlain


Well hi everybody, Jim Chamberlain here.
I just wanted to take a special minute out of my busy day to express my gratitude towards all of you who have seen fit to restrain yourselves from breaking down our society into a total anarchy.
Please continue to say a warm hello to all of your neighbors when you pass them on the street and I encourage you to even bag your own groceries, just one day a year, to show a bag boy just how much you care that he has a job at all and is not trying to climb through your bedroom window at night, with a machete and a preconceived idea of squatting and throwing a week long party SLASH orgy in your home, while your rotting SLASH corpse goes completely unnoticed until the stench becomes just too unbearable for an orgy to be physically SLASH sexually stimulating anymore.
I also found a matchbook in my pocket with what looks like a phone number I could have written down from one of many a bathroom wall or what possibly could be a set of lucky numbers my personal advisor and soothsayer said to me during one of my families weekly fireside chats under the stars.
So if anyone out there recognizes this number 12745398, feel free to call me at your earliest convenience, for what I'm sure will prove to be an engaging and stimulating tete-a-tete, otherwise I'll be playing LOTTO this Thursday and contributing once again to our state's outstanding educational system.

So say we all.

No comments: