Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MISSING: CAT

Goes by the name: Snuffers (Snuffers Raebone)
Color(s): Grey/White

Hello. My name is Butch Saban and I have recently lost my cat. I was trying to burry a garbage bag in my backyard when blood came leaking out. As I headed over to the bodega on the corner to get a new box of garbage bags and a new set of rubber gloves (I was running low) I realized I left my front door open a smidge. I came home only to find Snuffers had vacated the premises.
Snuffers is a beautiful, fragile cat, but also capable of disemboweling a lizard in under 45 seconds.
Please, if you see Snuffers pick her up with caution and return her to me. I am not listed in the phone book but you can bring her to me directly. I will be at The Sage Theater 711 Seventh Avenue, 2nd floor between 47th & 48th St., this Friday night at 10 p.m. If possible, meet me behind the theater. I will be in a plain white van with darkly tinted windows.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 comment:

Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire rocklea
skip bin rental hire brisbane