Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chuck Norris's Recent Film Resume

Oh my God, y'all, Chuck Norris here, ready to rock 'em, sock 'em, and mop 'em.

I thought all y'all fans out there might not of heard of my some my recent filmwork.

Here it is, y'all:

  • Police Academy 12: Douchebags on Patrol
  • Rocky Vs. Chuck Norris: Chuck Wins!*
  • Lorenzo's Oil 2: Chuck Norris Steps It Up a Notch
  • Star Trek 17: Chuck Norris Fights That Bald Space Dude, Y'all Know Who
  • The Do's and Don't's of Christianity*
  • Ghandi vs. Stalin*
  • I Got A Thing About Seeing My Children Grow Old: The Cat Stevens Story, Starring Chuck Norris as Cat Stevens and Yusuf Islam.
  • Pringles: The Fever for the Flavor The Movie
  • Chuck Norris vs. Richard Dawson: Faith, Reason, and A Roundhouse Kick
  • Invasion USA 6: Cocaine's Revenge
  • Chuck Norris on a Motorcycle 7: Ladies Ride for Free



*I shot this in my basement, y'all.

No comments: