Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Opinion: Jameson Bartleby, The Town Ghost


Someone please explain to me why people bring baby strollers into the grocery store? As if the grocery carts didn't take up enough space.

I ran into a C-Town the other day to pick up some graham crackers and five of the lanes are packed with strollers. It was like "Daddy Day Care" all over again. Then I had to stand in line with the Mormon Toddler Tabernacle Choir performing a rendition of Ashokan Farewell while the incompetent parents tried to smash their infant sized SUV's through the express aisle. It was enough to wake the dead. And I should know, I've been deceased for over 400 hundred years.

Here's what I say: If you can't teach your kids to walk, then don't have them. Seriously.

FACT: Did you know that the very iPods we enjoy today rely on technology invented by pelicans? Perhaps that's why iPods are frequently called, "The Pelican's Whistle." DID YOU KNOW?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: