Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sealegs McGoo: NBC's Heroes


Aye, Sealegs McGoo here. I've been watchin' that show NBC's Heroes. It's no Dick Van Dyke! Every episode I sit and wait for someone to fall down without crying and I never see it. I just want easy laughs in me TV shows but NBC's Heroes wants me to be ever so reverent over a crew of cartoon characters. If I want to watch people with a heightened sense of purpose talking slowly I'll watch Brian Lamb interview someone on C-SPAN!

That being said NBC's Heroes does offer its share of thrills. There's a man who can fly, a little girl who can break her bones then heal real fast, and an overweight police detective who wears khakis and is depressed because his wife left him. I saw his wife, he shouldn't be depressed. He should be kickin' his heels!

No comments: