Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dear Santa


Dear Santa:

I've been thinking a lot about xmas this year and for the new friends I've made in MiddleVillage. Middlevillage is a special place and I've made a lot of friends. I still miss my parents but Mrs. Puffins has been very nice to me at the orphanage. So this year for xmas I would like for all of my friends to get presents because I have all the wealth I need.


For Mrs. Puffins, I wish a new car because she always seems to be trying to get out of here and maybe she can drive and find more orphans for me to play with.

For Simon, I'd like him to get a new helmet because he seems to be outgrowing his current one.

For Amelia, I'd like her to get a scholarship to college. She seems sad.
For Jim, I'd like him to have a pair of roller skates.

And for The Reverand Lorenzo I would like him to get a bright red sequence top. I think he would look nice in red like you.

And most of all I wish my parents are safe an happy up in heaven.

Love,

Lucy


No comments: